Mr Print & Design has been a locally owned company for over 30 years (formerly Pete’s Print Shop). Servicing
not only Newcastle and the Hunter Valley, but all of Australia.
We understand that you are busy and this is why we have a sales team that will come to you to discuss your needs,
and usually within the same day.
We do a wide range of printing from business cards, docket books, brochures and flyer’s, to magazines, stickers
and promotional items, just to name a few. We supply companies from husband and wife teams, to national and international companies, assisting them with all their printing and graphic design needs.
Mr Print & Design is committed to behaving ethically and continually improving and promoting sound practices that enhance economic, societal and environmental values. Mr Print & Design is committed to reducing the ecological impact of our activities and has implemented a variety of initiatives to contribute to this goal.
- Where possible, Mr Print & Design reduces waste and re-uses or recycles materials.
- Mr Print & Design has reduced its overall consumption of energy by sensible energy management of its buildings and equipment.
- With an aim to significantly reduce the Mr Print & Design travel footprint, the management and staff combine trips or opt for alternatives such as telephone and video conferencing. Where travel is necessary, Mr Print & Design has reduced its impact on the atmosphere by purchasing carbon offsets through the airline.
- Where possible, Mr Print & Design maintains a green supply chain for all goods and services provided.
- Mr Print & Design actively promotes and encourages the adoption of ecologically sustainable manufacture practices and operations. Mr Print & Design provides sustainable design information to our team members via Environmental Practice Notes & Sustainable Design articles.